Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Birthday Weekend Eye Look #2

Hello my MJF followers,
This is the second look that I wore on my Birthday weekend and on my birthday. If that makes sense because Sunday was July 20th and that my birthday.
After wearing Milani basked eyeshadow in Green Fortune and fell in love. I decided to wear it again as you can see. 


The products I used in this eye look:

E.L.F eyeshadow primer sheer
Avon big color eye pencil vanilla
Milani Baked Eyeshadow Green Fortune (Eyelid color)
Mark. Star Status eye shadow palette Earth Angle lightest brown color (Crease color)
Wet n Wild eyeshadow single Brulee (Highlight and blending color)
Nyx studio liquid liner extreme black

In this eye look I used Green Fortune and thought it might look good with a brown/bronze color so I used the lightest brown color from Mark. Star Status palette. I was right it looks beautiful together. I love Green Fortune and can't wait to try it with other colors. If you don't have green fortune you must get it.

What do you think of this eye look?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment