Thursday, July 17, 2014

Neon Green and Glitter Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my neon green and glitter mani. 
Its a perfect mani for the summer.

With Flash

No flash with indoor lighting
The products I used for this mani:
L.A. Colors craze Lime Life
Jordana Glitter Cosmic
Jordana Calcium boost base coat
Unforgettable moments quick dry top coat

I really happy that I bought L.A. colors lime life from the dollar tree its the brights neon green that I have in my collection. If you see it buy it because its so pretty. It looks even better with Cosmic on top. I love greens and blues this is one of my favorite mani's of this combo so far. It looks even brighter in sun. I thought I took one in sun but I was wrong :0(. 

What do you think of my mani?

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment