Thursday, July 24, 2014

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with another dollar tree haul.
I been dying to go to dollar tree because on instagram and you tube many of dollar tree ladies been hauling Milani products and I ♡ Milani.



As you can see I found some Milani polishes. But before I get to the polishes I got I'm going to tell you the other stuff I found.
First I found another of the chevron container and I got a bright green because they did not have more of the blue that I got a couple of dollar tree hauls ago. Also I love green so I got the green.
I found Disney ya I said Disney Lanyards which you know I ♡Disney. So I got two, one is princess lanyard and the other one is Monster University. 
Then I been seeing ladies hauling nestea liquid water enhancer and I love ice tea so I got two in the flavor half lemonade and half ice tea. I might go back for more.
Now for the Milani nail polish. They had many colors but I just got seven and few of them are for my mom. Going from top row to bottom. The first color is called Lavender which is a light purple hex glitter with small glitter. Next is Gold Glitz which is a gold glitter with orange glitter. I got another glitter called Gems which looks like another polish I have so I might give it away or do a dupe post. It a rainbow hex glitter with small glitter. The last of the glitter is Hot Pink which is a pink and holographic hex glitter. I have nothing like it in my collect so excited to use it. I got two of the neon polishes and the first one is called Fresh Teal with I been loving teal lately. The second neon is Dude Blue which I love blue and had to get. The last polish I got was a high speed fast dry in the color Violet Dash which is a cream light purple that would look good with Lavender or Hot pink.

I'm so happy to find so many good stuff for a dollar and can't wait to try my nail polish.

I'm still on the hunt for Milani liquid eyeliners and eyeshadows.
Will be going to another dollar trees this weekend so I hope two of the other dollar trees have Milani products.

What do you think of my haul? 
Have you found something that I might like or if you found something that you been loving from dollar tree let me know.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment