Saturday, July 12, 2014

99 cent store Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with another 99 Cent store haul. This time I went with my dad and of course I found somethings lol.


I got a Micky mouse pen which when I got that they also gave you note pad with micky face on it. I was so happy I got because I love Disney. I was looking the toy srction I found some Monsters inc figurines of mike and sulley again I love disney and had to add to my collection :0). I got jewelry cleaner which is a good deal because they are like $3-5 bucks now. I got another pair of flip flops because I needed another pair my blue fourth of July are getting worn out already. So I figured I make another bandana flip flops with this pair. Then I got another bling bling head band in sliver because I loved my rainbow one. I got some really pretty bobby pins that pink, purple, blue, green and yellow with glitter. I also got some kodak AAA batteries too.

What do you think of my haul?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment