Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Birthday Weekend Eye Look #1

Hello my MJF followers,
This past weekend was my Birthday well on Sunday but on Saturday we went to the Vacaville Premium Outlet Mall for my birthday. This the eye look I wore will shopping


The products I used for this eye look:

E.L.F eyelid primer sheer
Avon big color eye pencil vanilla
Milani Baked Eyeshadow medley (crease and outer v color ), green fortune (eyelid color), and beach (brow bone highlight and blend into crease color)
Nyx studio liquid liner extreme black

I finally used the Milani Baked eye shadow in the color green fortune and I'm in love with eye shadow. You can't see the the glitter in the photo which is so pretty. I really happy how this eye look came out and it makes my eyes look so pretty. I will be doing many eye looks with green fortune because its so so pretty and I'm so happy that I have it.

What do you think of this eye look?

Until next time,
Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment