Thursday, July 3, 2014

4th Of July Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my 4th Of July mani. I always love to do 4th of July mani's and wanted to post one before the 4th so if you like to do your own mani.

outdoor sunlight

Flash indoor

Indoor lighting no flash
Products I used:
Jordana Calcium boost base coat
Revlon colorstay Indigo Night
NYC longwearing Red Velvet Rope
SinfulColors Snow Me White
L.A. Colors color craze Sparkling Diamonds
Avon double ended dotter tool

For this mani I did a simple cloud mani as well as with my pointer and ring finger I also did two dots design with red, white and blue. Lastly I added some glitter of course to give an extra sparkle.
I'm really happy how this mani came out. If you do your nails for 4th of July tag me on instergram @makeupjunkiefangirl. I just made an account and would love to have you follow me and I might follow you too. :0)

I hope you have wonderful 4th of July!

Until Next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment