Thursday, July 31, 2014

99 Cents Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here with another 99 cents haul and I went a little crazy because they had Halloween stuff out. I know it crazy to buy Halloween stuff in July but I love Halloween and anything that has owls or skulls on it.


So I found a few Halloween items that I could not pass up. I got a really cute green glittery mask that I can wear for Halloween or hang on my wall as a decoration all year round. I got three skull Halloween bracelets in three different colors one in black and white, one in green and one in purple. I would wear these bracelets all year not just for Halloween. Its a pretty good deal because I bought one skull bracelet a while ago for 99 cents and in this pack you get four each. I got a skull and cross bones bandana head wrap and two over the knee socks in black with white stripes and black with green stripes. I found a blistex in the flavor orange and mango blast which sound really good. I got some cupcake liners that have owls on it. I also found more of the revo mini's and got two of the strawberry and one watermelon. I got them to give away for Christmas presents. The last things I got two of the diet snapple lemon tea which I really like and if you like lemon snapple you will like this.

I been wearing the green skull bracelet and I wore my skull bandana head wrap which really happy that I them. I so excited to wear all of my new stuff that I have not worn yet.

What do you think about my 99 cents haul?

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment