Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dollar Tree Collective Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I here to show you what I got at a few dollar trees.


I got few more of the milani polishes in the colors Key West, quick shine top coat, neon totally 80's. I also got two the solar swinging monkeys which are so cute. An acne cream which I wondering if it would work so thought I would give it a try. I will probably do a review if I like it. The last thing I got in this haul is liquid hand soap refill by Klar & danver which I really like the last one I got in ocean scent so this time I got apple.


This haul from another dollar tree I found the honey bunches of oat granola in raspberry flavor that seen people hauling and liking so I thought I'd give it a try. Then I got crunchy cheese curls and old fashion kettle chip which I really like. I got some garlic powder which I love to use on everything well almost everything I cook. I also finally found the loreal colour riche nail lingerie in the designs Razzle Be Dazzle, two of the Bing Addict and Elite Chic. I also got two more the nestea liquid water enhancer in lemon tea. The last thing I got in this haul was Ice freeze in wild cherry which I really like.


This dollar tree haul I got knapsack in neon yellow, Dum Dums chap stick in cotton candy. I found NYC applelicious glossy lip balm and I had to get three out of the four colors that they had because I've been wanting to try these but never did. They usually around $3 so that's a deal to get three for the price of one. The colors I got are Garnet Gala, Chocolate Apple, and Apple Blueberry Pie. I got sensitive tooth paste which I'm almost out of the other tube that I havw and really helps my teeth to be less sensitive. If you like cinnamon and have sensitive you should like this tooth paste. The last things I got was three more of the mini revo lip balm because I'm going to give these away for Christmas presents.

I'm really happy find some of things I've been looking for and can't wait to try them out.

What do you think of my Collective haul?

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment