Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pinchme Box

Hello my MJF followers,
I here to show you my Pinchme box I got in the mail.


If you don't know what pinchme is check out my other post on my blog about it and my other boxes I received from pinchme. You can also go to www.pinchme.com for more info about it.
This month I got two things in my box. I happy to get another full size sample of Sinful Colors which I love and happy to get more of for free. This time I received a reddish- pink cream polish named Ablaze. I don't wear pink a lot so I give this one a try and if I don't like this color I probably give it to my mom which most of time wears pink polish. The last thing I got was a Skinny girl tasty nutrition bar in the flavor chocolate peanut butter with sea salt. I can't wait to try it because I have been craving everything with peanut butter and I love chocolate.

What do you think of my Pinchme box?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment