Thursday, July 31, 2014

JcPenney, Sephora and Ulta Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I went to Jcpenney to used my gift card that Kim gave me for my birthday and to get my birthday gift from Sephora. I also went to Ulta to get my Birthday gift also.



I got two a.n.a Mixed Lace Tank Tops one in black and one in gray and navy. They where on sale for $21.99 then with coupon they were $16.99 each.


I also got this a.n.a white no burnout t-shirt on clearance for $11.99  with coupon for $10.19.

Then I went to Sephora:


At Sephora I found a Deborah Lippmann nail polish on sale for $3.99 which I don't have any of her polishes. So I got the only one in the color On the Beach from the summer collection a couple years ago, I think. I also got my free birthday gift and this year its three samples of make up for ever products. A black pencil eyeliner, mascara, and a lip stick.

Then I went to Ulta to get my free gift for my birthday.


This year you get a full size Calvin Klein mascara in black and its the mult-look brush expands which never tried the expanding brush.

Thank you Kim for thinking of me on my birthday and so excited to try out all of my new stuff I got. I think I'll have enough mascaras for a while lol.

What do you think of my haul?

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment