Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Birthday Weekend Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you the mani that I wore on my birthday weekend.
I want to do something with glitter and with my new nail polishes that I have not worn yet so this the out come.

No flash outdoor lighting

With flash

The products I used for this mani:

Jordana: Calcium boost base coat
Sinful Colors: Open Seas (got for free from Pinchme)
Sally Hansen Triple Shine: Archipela - Glow
Unforgettable Moments: Quick Dry Top Coat
Avon Double Ended dotting Tool

I really like how this mani came out. Open Seas and Archipela-Glow look so pretty together. I did not want to take this mani off my nails because I liked it so much. I'm so happy that I got Open Seas for free because I love this color and will be wearing this color a lot. I finally finished off the Unforgettable top coat that I really did not like. It was making bubbles on top of my polishes as you can see on my thumb in the photos above.

What do you think of my mani?

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment