Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pinchme Box

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm so excited to show you my pinchme box I got in the mail today.
If you are new to what pinchme is. It is a free sample program where you pick what samples you like to try for free in return do surveys on the products. 
If you want to learn more go to pinchme.com


This time I so happy to receive four ya I said four samples and a full size nail polish yay.
I been really bummed on last boxes because I only got one or two samples.
So thank you pinchme for getting more samples for me to sample.

The samples I got where Summer's Eve cleansing cloths in three different scents. A full size bottle of Sinful Color nail polish in Open Seas which is a dupe fore O.P.I's Mermaid Tears from the pirates of the Caribbean Collection which I missed. I'm been looking every where for this color and was so happy to get it for free yay. I also got two samples of Dove Advanced hair series in oxygen moisture and was happy to receive both shampoo and conditioner. The last thing I got was a Milk-bone brushing chew which one of my four furry friends (dogs) would love to try.

I so excited to try out all my free samples and will be posting my thoughts about these product in future.

What do you think of my pinchme box?

Until next time.
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment