Monday, June 23, 2014

What I got In the Mail Today

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm so excited to show you what I got in the mail today.
The first thing I got in the was a free gift from Rimmel London because they where celebrating 180 years of cool. I was lucky and got to choose what free mascara. I only tried one of there mascara and did not like it. So I was happy to pick one that might be a winner for me. I picked Rimmel London Scandal eyes Cure Alert in black. I hope it really curls my flat and thick eyelashes. It might be awhile before I try this one out because I have few open right now. So keep an eye out a review in the future. Its price is $5.99. I also got a coupon for $1.00 off a rimmel product too.


The second was from Roxana aka Divacici37 from You Tube. I watched one of her dollar tree haul on you tube and I really liked the sunglasses she got. She was so nice and sent me a pair because I could not find them at my dollar tree. I was blown away how nice she was to think of me and send me these glasses. I so thankful. Thank you Roxana. If you don't watch here you tube channel you should. 


I had to try them on for you can see them on of course lol. You also can see my new short hair cut for the summer. :0)



I can't wait to try out the mascara and wear my new sunglasses by the pool this summer. Thanks again Roxana :0).

Until next time.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment