Wednesday, June 18, 2014

P&G Free Sample Box

Hello my MJF followers,
I have another sample box to show that I got in the mail today.
I signed up for samples on the freeflys sample web site and that web site sent me to the P&G web site to receive free samples. So if you like me and like free samples you should sign up for freeflys.com its also for free to sign up.

So I was surprised to receive a box from p&g because I did not get to pick the products that I like to try like the pinchme sample box. I was so happy to get two body wash samples one is Clairol Herbal essence body wash body burst in the citrus essence sent. I open the cap and smelled it and smelled so good. It smelled like oranges and flowers which I been really loving citrus scents. The second body wash was from Olay in sensitive unscented which I smelled it and it does have a light soapy scent. It does not matter to me if it has a scent or not as long it does not smell bad which it don't smell bad.
I have not tried any of these body wash before and can't wait to try these.

Have you tried these body washes? If so did you like them?

Until next time.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment