Monday, June 16, 2014

Target Haul and Review of Two NYX Butter Gloss

Hello my MJF followers,
I saw on someones post on FB that target put NYX butter gloss on clearance so I had to get some because I have not try them yet and been wanting to because I love NYX products I tried so far.
So I found two colors that were so pretty. They where both on sale for $3.48 each and regularly $4.99.

I got peach cobbler and cherry cheese cake.
The colors don't match the name but is normal with some of nyx products.
Peach Cobbler is a reddish orange or coral color.
Cherry Cheese Cake is a orange color which is really close to color of Peach Cobbler but more orange if that make sense.

As you can see from the swatches below:


I really like both of these color. If you know me then you know that I love non-sticky lip glosses. So I was happy that they have a really nice formula in that it's not sticky or thick. They are very pigmented in that you can layer it to get a brighter color or have a thinned layer to have more wash of color which I like because I really don't like were bright lip colors sometimes but when I want to these are perfect. Especially for the summer.
These butter glosses really do live up to the hype of blogging and vlogging world.
So if you have not tried these glosses yet you must.

How you tried the nyx butter glosses? If so which ones and do you like them?

Until next time.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment