Monday, June 23, 2014

Target, 99 cent, Big Lots and Wal-Mart Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
This is a Collective haul of a few stores that I went to two or three weeks ago.
At target I got these cool light up bracelets for a dollar each. 


Then I went to the 99 Cent store and went little crazy.
I got craft scissor, little mermaid cleansing gel, lighters, scunci linziclips, scinci mini linziclips, scunci knotted ponytailers and ice breakers fruit punch. Scunci hair stuff is usually $2-$3 so I happy to get them for 99 cents. The craft scissor are really good and I use the for cutting parachute cord for my survivor bracelets. The lighters are not that good so if you go to 99 cent store do not buy these they suck. I tried using them to burn my parachute cord and they do not stay lit long. :0( The ice breakers fruit punch are really good they taste like fruit punch and was a great buy for 99 cent each.


Then I went to big lots and saw that they had Fringe season 2 and 3 which I did not have yet. They had a deal 2 for $14.00 and I could not pass it up because they are usually $20 to $30 a piece. These where the last ones too. 


The last place I went was Walmart and got some parachute cord and cord clips. The cord was $1.95 and $2.00 was rainbow cord. The clips was $1.95 too. As you see below I have been making survivor bracelets.



I can't wait to wear my light up bracelets and I have been binge watching fringe lol.
I'm so happy  with the stuff I got.

What do you think of my big Haul?

Until next time.
Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment