Monday, June 9, 2014

Disney Beautifully Nail polish and lip gloss

Hello my MJF followers,
Before I went on vacation a friend of my family and neighbor got me some makeup items from Disneyland because she knows I love Disney and so does she. When I go to disneyland or disneyworld I usually bring something back for her too. She also knows I love makeup and do a blog. So she got me two things that I have been dying to buy myself but always changed my mind and bought other things. 
I was so happy when she gave them to me because it was a surprise. 
Thank you Kim :0)

The things she got me was a 4 mini nail polish set from the Beautifully line. I got the Wickedly Beautiful set in the colors are Mistress of Evil, Midnight Hour, Just One Bite, Diva of the Deep. They are all themed after the Disney women villains. Ilove how they put symbols of the charaters on the tops but bummed that they did not put the names of the polishes on the bottom only on the box so I have to keep the box.


Mistress of Evil- gunmetal gray hex glitter -Maleficent from sleeping beauty
Midnight Hour- blood red jelly - Lady Tremaine from Cinderella
Just One Bite- pink glitters big and small hex - the Evil Queen from Snow white
Diva of the Deep - dark purple with pink shimmer - Ursula from the little mermaid


She also got me one of the lip glosses in Poison Apple with the Evil Queen picture on the tube.

At first I was kinda put off on how bright red it looks in tube but I tried it on its not too bad because it a gloss not a lip stick. 

I'm really thankful that I have a friend nice enough to get me some Disney makeup. 
And I can't wait to try out the nail polishes.
Thanks again Kim :0)

Until next time.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment