Friday, June 20, 2014

Pirate Festival Smoky Eye

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm sad to say that cosmetics aficionado is no longer doing Smoky Eye Friday or nail art for nubs link-ups any more. 
But I'm still going to do eye looks as well as nail art but not on schedule like I did for the link-ups.
Anyways if you saw my post on my Pirate Festival mani I said I would post my eye look that I did and this is it.


The products I used:
E.L.F eyelid primer sheer
Avon big color eye pencil Vanilla (base for eyeshadows)
NYX Glam Shadows In Motion (eyelid ) & Aurora (outer v)
Milani Runway eyeshadow Golden Touch (inner couner of eye)
Wet N Wild Single eyeshadow Brulee (brow bone highlight)
NYX Studio Liquid liner extreme Black
NYX mascara Le Frou Frou

I really like how is eye look came out.
 I forgot I had these NYX Glam shadows and I need to use these more often there so pretty.
This eye look was a perfect pirate eye look for the festival.
I will probably do this eye look again because its so pretty.

What do you think of this eye look this week?

Until next time.
I hope you have a nice weekend :0)
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment