Friday, June 13, 2014

Maleficent Smoky Eye

Hello my MJF followers,
Yes I'm back with another smoky eye look for smoky eye look Friday.
If you know me or read my other post you know I love Disney so this weeks smoky eye look is a Maleficent theme look.
I have been dying to go see this movie and decided to do my own eye look.


Products I used for this look:

Milani marbleized Baked Eyeshadow mix it up ( outer v of eyelid)
Milani runway eyes baked eyeshadow golden touch (brow bone highlight)
Jordana baked eyeshadow(s) purple perfection (eyelid color), green mist (crease color)
Urban decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil Ransom (lined bottom lid)
NYX Left Frou Frou volume and length mascara bmc 01
Elf eyelid primer pearl
NYX jumbo eye pencil milk (eyeshadow base)
NYX candy glitter disco queen (on top of powder liner)
NYX collection noir powder black liner (base for glitter liner)

I really love this look and probably going to wear something like this to see the movie.
I really loving the Jordana baked eyeshadows if you love bright colors and baked eyeshadow you must try these. They are cheaper then milani and as good.
I believe they are own by the same company or sister companies so that why they are so similar.

What do you think of this weeks smoky eye look?

Until next time.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment