Monday, June 9, 2014

Milani Baked Runway Eyes Eyeshadows

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to review the two Milani baked eyeshadows that bought at walgreens.
As I said in my walgreens haul these two baked eyeshadows look really close in color in the pan but different when swatched.
In pan Beach Sand and Golden Touch:


Swatches of Beach Sand and Golden Touch:

swatched over elf eyelid primer in pearl

As you can see Beach Sand is a more bronze cream color which is perfect of an eyelids color for smoky eye or just by itself.
Golden Touch is more silver cream color perfect for  inner corner of the eyelids to brighten the eye or for a brow bone highlight if you like shimmery brow bone highlights.
I used the Golden Touch over one my Avon eye pencils and it looked really shimmery and pretty. But is took a lot of product to cover my lid as you can see I made a indent in because of that and its really soft.
There was glitter fall out which does not bug me much because its so pretty and shimmery.
If you don't like glitter these are not for you but if you love glitter and don't mind the fall out you must get these.

Have you tried these eyeshadows?

Until next time.
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment