Friday, June 13, 2014

Tahoe Makeup Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
Last week I went to Tahoe and of course I found makeup I had to have so this what I got from a few places.
The first place I found makeup I had to have was from grocery outlet which you can see I got a lot lol.
I saw a whole ago the grocery outlet was going get some Nyx products so when I saw the I had to get so because I love NYX.
But first I got a facial cleansing power brush by Elite for$5.99 so I figured I give it a try because I don't have a facial cleansing brush and never tried one.
I so excited to see NYX and I grab these two of powder black liner thinking it was liquid but it was not so I figured I use it as a base for the candy glitter liners which has worked as you can see in my Neutral smoky eye with glitter from last Friday. It was only $1.99 so I was not too mad that it was not liquid. I got one of the eyeshadow in Lime Juice which is a really pretty lime color with glitter for $1.49.
I got my first essie nail polish in shake your $$ maker for $2.99.
I also found a Milani baked eyeshadow in the color teal the truth for $1.99. If you been reading my blog you know that I love milani baked eyeshadows so I was happy to see it for a $1.99.
The last things I got was three of the NYX candy glitter liners in the colors Jade Green, Disco Queen, and Disco Ball. They were $1.49 each was awesome :0).


These three items were from three different stores the four mini nail polish set by orly surreal was from burlington coat factory and I been wanting these polishes for awhile. I got them on sale for $4.98.
Then I got yes to carrots ani-frizz serum from Ross for $2.99 which really cheap and I figured I try my first yes product.
The last product I got was Chap stick in the flavor Pomegranate gumdrop which I been look for ever since I heard about these limited edition flavors in March. So when I found it at Walmart I had to get it and it was a $1.00.

I'm really happy I so many this at tachoe that been wanting to try.

What do you think of my Tachoe Haul?

Until next time.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment