Monday, June 16, 2014

Pirate Festival Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with another nail art for nubs Monday.
This weeks mani is what I wore at the Northern California Pirate Festival that was the past weekend.
I also have a smoky eye look that I wore and be posting on Friday.
On to the mani this week is a gradient glitter and glitter mani with a skull decal.



The products I used for this mani:
Jordana calcium boost base coat
Maybelline new york color show Canary Cool
Sephora by o.p.i Come to pappa-razz!
Unforgettable moments quick dry top coat
Fing'rs edge hardcore nail addict nail and toe decal art (the skull)

I really love how this mani came out. It looks so pretty in the sun light because of the different glitters of come to pappa-razz!. I really love the skull decal also and so happy I bought these from the dollar tree.
I think this is a girly pirate mani because of all of the glitter.The canary cool is the sand and the glitter is the pirate treasures. If that make sense, well does to me Lol.

What do you think of my mani this week?

Until next time.
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment