Monday, June 9, 2014

Sinful Color Coral Riff and Milani Sugar Coated Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
Because I missed last weeks nail art for nub I figured I show you what I wore on my vacation in Tahoe.
Recently been trying to get more bright coral colors to add to my collection because I have mostly greens and blues because those are my favorite colors.
Flash

Without flash
The products I used:
Sinful Color Coral Riff
Milani Nail Lacquer 07 Sugar Coated
Jordana Calcium boost base coat
Unforgettable moments quick dry top coat

So when I bought sinful coral riff I have been wanting to try this color because its a bright orange/red color with purples, blue, pink micro glitters which you can't see in the pictures :0( but in person in direct sun light you can see all of the micro glitters and its so pretty. Then of course I had to add more glitter and I thought the milani sugar coat would look good together and again I was so right. I love how the lime green glitter go with the bright coral color and with the micro rainbow glitter gave it extra pop of prettyness. If prettyness is a word lol. This girl love glitter lol.
If you want something bright and coral color for summer you should go get the sinful coral riff its so pretty and If you love bright color this one is for you. You will also on trend if you care about that because Corals are in this summer.
Also the milani sugar coated is also a must if you like me and love glitter and bright green.

What do you think of this mani?

Until next time
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment