Monday, June 23, 2014

Walgreens Small Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
This is last weeks Walgreens Haul, I know its small because I was look for the Disney Ariel Collection which you already seen I posted and review one product.
But when I saw that these two things where on sale I had to get them.


I got the Soho Clean up your act for my makeup brushes and it holds all of my brushes. I was kinda not liking the color but when I brought it home and put my brushes in it. And now I love it and it does not look as bright as does when it full of my brushes.

I also found a nail polish that I never tried and was on sale for $1.99. It is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in the color Shooting the Moon. It is a silvery gray with brown in too. I could not pass it up because its usually like $6.00. I might have to go back to see if there is any other colors I might want to buy. If I like this one.

What do you think of my small haul?
Have you tried any other Sally Hansen complete salon manicure polishes?

Until next time.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment