Friday, June 20, 2014

Review: E.L.F Disney Ariel Treasure Within Beauty Book

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to review the E.L.F Disney Ariel Treasure Within Beauty Book.
I was so excited I had to open up the Beauty Book and do some swatches to help you choose to search or skip buying it.
I really love the art work on this beauty book. So pretty.
It cost $9.99 at walgreens store and walgreens.com only.

Inside they put a mirror which I really like because in the villains look books they did not and I did miss have mirror to use. I also like that made in the shape of shell that was a cute idea. When you open the side flap under the mirror is a guide to create two looks which is nice.

Swatches on my hand have no primer from right to left and from top to bottom:
Sand dollar, north star, seaweed
Coral reef, for shore, seashell
Tropical wave, siren song, brilliant
All of the eyeshadows are pigmented and soft but only one is lacking is north star which is pretty good to only have one out of nine that is lacking in quality. They are shimmery shades so if you only like mattes this beauty book is not for you.



The left picture is swatches of the bronzers from right to left is conch shell and tan lines which are really nice and pigmented as well.
The right picture is swatches of the lip gloss called go on and kiss the girl. My lips look kinda weird because I went to the dentist today and my face is still numb lol. I really don't like e.l.f's lip glosses and this one I don't like its sticky and a light pink color that does not look good as you can see in the swatches. 

I really do love this Beauty Book even though I don't like the lip gloss but I got it for the eyeshadow and bronzers so I'm pretty happy with it.
I'm really happy to add it to my e.l.f disney collection and will be doing some eye looks in the future.
If you like me and love disney and makeup it worth the $9.99 price.
It is limited edition and really hard to find but its worth the search.
I will be doing reviews on the other products I got from the collection soon.

What do you think of the Ariel Collection from walgreens?

Until next time.
I hope you have a nice weekend.
Mel



1 comment: