Friday, June 6, 2014

Neutral Smoky Eye with Glitter

Hello my MJF followers,
I have been on vacation in Tahoe for a week so I was unable to post a smoky eye Friday last week but I'm back with one this week. 
This weeks Smoky Eye Friday look is a Neutral brown Smoky eye with a pop of purple and Brown glitter.

Products I used for this smoky eye look:
E.L.F. trio eyeshadow #30812 (light peach color with gold glitter on lid and brown with gold glitter in crease).
Too Faced Glamour to go ( light cream color on brow bone as highlight)
NYX candy glitter in Disco Queen (on top of NYX Powder black liner)
NYX powder black liner

I really love this smoky eye look and I fell in love with my new NYX candy glitter liner which I will be posting the haul from what I got in Tahoe soon which I bought a few of NYX candy glitter liners and other goodies. 
I will be do more eye looks with glitter liners in future. 

What do you think of my smoky eye look this week?

Also don't forget to check out the other smoky eye looks this week.

Until next time.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment