Monday, June 23, 2014

Ross Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I have another haul to show you from Ross. 
I found some really cute mini drawers container that I got to put some hair stuff and maybe other things. Its was $5.99.
I also got some hair stuff too. I got a hair clip by young at heart which has stripes and a bow that I thought was really cute. It was $2.99 which was a really good price.
The last thing I was some hair ties from Natasha which has cute stare fish on them. They where on clearance for $4.99.


I'm really happy I got that storage container because I need to organize my stuff or I forget what I have lol.
I also been wearing the hair clip ever day this week because its been really hot.
I can't wait to wear the hair ties also.

 What do you think of my haul?

Until next time.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment