Sunday, June 22, 2014

True Blood Mani's

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here with two mani's because today is the season premiere of last season of True Blood. So I wanted to do a vampire theme nail art and show you my last season premiere mani that did before I had a blog. I don't remember what I used for the mani because it was year ago but still wanted to show you how much I changed in nail art skills.

This years True Blood Mani:
with flash

no flash indoor light

no flash window out door light

The Products I used for this years True Blood Mani:
Jordana calcium boost base coat
Maybelline color show sequins Cocktail Dress (on thumbnails)
Sinful Colors Snow Me White ( on pointer and ring finger)
Sinful Colors Merlot (on middle and pinky finger)
O.P.I Black Shatter (on pinky finger)
Diamond Cosmetics nail art White
Sinful Colors nail art Be My Valentine
Unforgettable Moments quick dry top coat

Last years True Blood Mani 2013:

I'm really happy how my True Blood mani came out and even thought my middle finger got messed up last night after I took pictures of it. You can kinda see it in the last photo that took today in the no flash window out door light. I really don't like the O.P.I Black Shatter polish on pinky nail came out. Maybe next time I try a brighter red.
Compared to last years mani, I think I improved on my nail art skill as you can see from the old photo. Well that what I think.
I hope that you try to do a True Blood themed mani if you are like me and love this show and very sad that its coming to the end. :0( I'm also excited how they are going the last season and it better be good that's all I'm saying.

What do you think of my True Blood Mani's? Do you think I improved my skills?

Until next time.
If you are like me and love true blood, I hope you enjoy watching True Blood tonight.
Mel
 (#Trubie Forever and #TruetotheEnd)

No comments:

Post a Comment