Friday, May 23, 2014

Walgreens and CVS Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with another Walgreens and CVS haul.
A few days ago I went to walgreens to see if they got in the Wet N Wild summer nail polish collection but sadly they did not have them yet.
But what I found was some good deals on elf and milani which I had to buy.
I got three of the E.L.F Lip balm tints for .99 cents each on sale they are regularly $2.00.
So I got all the colors they had which was Berry, Grapefruit and Nude. I will be doing a review on these.
I also got two of the Milani baked eyeshadows from the runway eye collection in Beach Sand and Golden Touch. You might think I crazy to get two of the same color but they are not the same. Beach Sand is a light brown with silver glitter and Golden Touch is a light brown with gold glitter and they were on sale for $3.99 each regularly $7.99.


Then I saw on  Nouveaucheap blog that CVS was having a sale on Milani products so I figured I would check it out. So I have been wanting to try these two products that I bought. The two items I got was Milani baked eyeshadow in Green Fortune and Milani nail lacquer in Sugar Coated. They both 50% off. The eyeshadow was $4.15 and the nail polish was $2.99 and I had a .50 off coupon for cvs also so I saved $7.64 which is 54% saving value yay.

I can't wait to try all of these products I bought.

What do you think about my haul?

Until next time.
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment