Monday, May 12, 2014

Half Moon with Dots Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with another nail art for nubs Monday.
This week I did a Half moon with dots design.
I got the idea from a pin from pinterest by Hannahroxnail where she did a eclipse tutorial where the base color was white and the eclipse/half moon was black.
I decided to do a mint and teal combo then I decided to put some dots to give a pretty design. As you can see in the pictures.

with the flash

With the flash

Without the flash

The products I used:
Julie G limited edition Tahiti
Sinful Colors Rise & Shine
Jordana Calcium Boost Base Coat
Unforgettable Moments Quick Dry Top Coat
Avon's dual ended nail bush and dotter tool

I'm really happy how this mani came out. I love the mint and teal combo. I might have to do another half moon design with some different colors.

What do you think of this weeks mani?

Don't forget to check out the other nail art for nubs mani's this week.
Until next time.
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment