Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Avon Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I have another Avon Haul to show you.
I went a little crazy because there was so good deals in the outlet catalogs this campaign.


I got two of the Avon naturals juicy peach blossom glowing body scrub because they were on sale, if you buy 2 get them both for $6.99 and the regular price is $6.00 each so its like you buy one and get second one for 99 cents. If you saw my last Avon Haul I bought the Avon naturals shower gel in same scent and I really liked it so I figured I would give the body scrub a try because you get a lot more in the scrub than in the gel and I like body scrubs.
I got two of the Avon true color eyeshadow duos and I believe they are both from last summers collection. The duos I got are the sunkissed duo, and luscious orchid duo. I got them in the outlet for $2.99 each which is a good deal because they were $7.99 each.

If you seen my last couple Avon hauls you know that I love the Avon big color eye pencil so got two more that I don't have yet which are Avon big color eye pencil in perfect peach for $3.99 and Avon big color eye pencil diamonds for $2.99. They are both usually $6 each.

I've been wanting to try mark. hand it over super moisture hand cream in juicy apple, when I saw it on sale for $1.99 so I had to get it because its regular price is $4.

I also had my Avon lady order some demo products for me also because she is my mom and If I like it she can tell other customers that its a good product. Or they can view my blog.

The first thing I got from demos was Avon ideal flawless BB (beauty balm cream) in light.
It was $4.39 or something like that price. I will be doing a review on this product in the future.


The other demo item I got was the Avon signature triple wrap bracelet in teal. It is now in the new campaign catalog (campaign 11) and its on sale for $12.99. I really like this bracelet in that its a pretty gold tone pendant with strap that wraps around to enclose on top. I like that the tab where it attaches can be moved to make the strap longer or shorter because I had to move it to make it larger. The only thing that I was kinda bummed about was the strap is not leather. I really like the teal and gold color combo and looks good with my color of my skin. I will be wearing this a lot this summer and might have to try another one in a different color. Maybe in brown or black.

I can't wait to try out all my new Avon products. :0)

Also if you see anything you like to buy feel free to order it from my avon rep. online store. Margaret would appreciate your business.

Until next time.
Happy shopping and enjoy the show.
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment