Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Kmart/Jordana Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with a little Kmart/Jordana haul.
I have been wanting to try more of Jordana products because last Kmart haul I got a few Jordana products and I really liked them. Also I been wanting to try the new baked eye shadows because I saw beautybroadcast review of them on youtube and really liked the color of Green Mist.


So I went to Kmart to see if any of the Jordana products was as good as they looked on youtube. As you can see they did and I got two of the Jordana baked eye shadows in Green Mist and Aqua Dulce. I got another flavor of the Jordana Sweet n' smooth  nourishing lip balm in Delicious Tangerine because I really liked the last one in Tropical Punch.
I will be doing a smoky eye look with these baked eye shadows soon.

What do you think of my Kmart/Jordana Haul? 
Have you tried any Jordana products? 
Which ones and did you like them?

Until next time my MJF followers.
I hope you have a good week.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment