Friday, March 14, 2014

Kmart Haul

Hello I'm back with another haul this tome its from Kmart which have not gone to in awhile.
As you can see I got a lot of stuff lol.
I got some st. Patty's day stuff because it was 50% off and I love socks and green so for 99 cents each I had to get some. They are usually $1.99 each. I also got two sham rock bracelets that was 99 cents also.
Then I went to makeup section because I heard people been finding the wet n wild spring palette. I did find the display but they only had the purple palette which is the one I did not want and most of nail polishes where gone :0(.
But I found that there was binds full of sale items and I found some good deals. So I found two nail polishes. The first one was by milani in the color pool party for $2.00 which was $3.79. The second polish was Sally Hansen in the color Sea-ing Stars for $1.50 and was $2.79. Another sale item I got was a duo eye shadow by Jordana in the color Double Effect that was $1.50 and usually $3.49. I never tried a Jordana eye shadow before and thought I would give it a try. The last sale item was a some stamping plates from Fing'rs for $1.50 which was $3.49.
I also got my first Jordana lip product that is a lip balm called sweet n' smooth in tropical punch which was $1.99.
The last thing I bought was a bottle of Jordana base cost that I really like and my other bottle is running low for $1.99.


I'm really happy that I got so much new makeup to try out and got a really good deal.
Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment