Monday, March 24, 2014

Pinchme Box

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with another pinchme box.
This time I was only able to get one sample.

The sample I got was larger sample which I was happy to get because those little packets that you usually get hardly have any product to try it.

Its a bottle of Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy in the Damage & Color Repair Shampoo.
It is 1.7 fl oz (50ml) bottle.


I never see this product in stores but I did see ads on TV so I was happy to try this product.
I have thick and wavy/ curly hair that gets oily and frizzy.
 I have tried this shampoo on my hair several times now.
It smells so good kinda like Garnier Fructis shampoos because it has sweet fruity smell.
It makes my hair smell good as well making it feel so soft and clean. I also think it helps with my split ends which make my hair frizzy.
I don't know how it will be for color treated hair because I don't dye my hair. 
Besides that I think its a really good shampoo and might be even better with conditioner and one that better suited for my hair type.
I might have to try this brand in another type of shampoo for my hair.

Have anyone tried this brand of shampoo?

Until next time.
Happy shopping and enjoy the show.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment