Monday, March 3, 2014

Mardi Gras Mani

Hello I'm back with another nail art for nubs.
 This time I wanted to do a Mardi Gras theme nail design as you can see below.

with flash

with flash

without flash

I used a purple, gold and green glitter to keep with mardi gras colors.

The nail polishes I used are see below:

Left to right Jordana basecoat, NYC Grand Central Station as top coat, Pure Ice Sheer Luck, Revlon Amethyst, and Milani Gold Lame.
I'm really happy how they came out and I really like Revlon Amethyst which I got from Big Lots recently. I also feel beck in love with Pure Ice Sheer Luck which I only worn one before and forgot about how pretty this polish is. I also was surprised how the Revlon and the Milani colors go well with the Pure Ice color.

 I hope this make you want to paint your nails for Mardi Gras too.

Until next Time Happy Shopping and Enjoy the Show :0)

Also don't forget to check out the other nail art for nubs too.

Mel

8 comments:

  1. These are perfect for Mardi Gras! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh fancy Mardi Gras theme!! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive! I love Revlon Amethyst, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always forget about Mardi Gras. Great theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya its begining of march and everyone is thinking about st. pattys day. Also people are getting over valentines day. Thanks :0)

      Delete