Monday, March 10, 2014

Blue, Silver, and Green Mani

Hello I'm back with another nail art for nubs mani.

This time I used three different colors blue, silver and green as you can see below:

with flash

No flash indoor light

No flash indoor light

L to R: top coat NYC grand central station, sinful colors nail art what a night and worn before, Revlon indigo night, base coat Jordana, and Sephora by O.P.I beam me up hottie!.
I started with the base color indigo night by Revlon then used my nail art strippers by Sinful colors made a green triangle then silver to outline it. Then I did my pointer and ring finger with the nail art nail polish and sponged the two colors on then went back in with the blue base color to get the effect I wanted. The last thing I did was putting on the glitter polish by Sephora by O.P.I on top.

I'm really happy how this mani came out and loving the triangle design with the sponge effect.
I might have to do this mani again but maybe with some different colors.

What do you think of my mani?

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show.
Mel

Also don't for get to check out the other nail art for nubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment