Monday, March 3, 2014

Mall Haul

Hello I'm back again with another haul from the mall.
I went to mall last week and got some things from Bath and Body Works and Hot Topic.

I went to Bath and Body Work to get the new Hawaii body lotion I saw online and wanted to smell the other lotion in the new line of body lotions.
They only had the small size for $5.00 each. I like the Hawaii and Maui lotion but did not like the Oahu.The one I got as you can see below is the Hawaii and I got a coupon for when the rest of the collection is at the store.


I also stopped at Hot Topic and of course I found something because I really like this store.
I got a night mare before Christmas ear ring and necklace set on sale for $5.99 and two large buttons a minion and supernatural for $3.99 each and a small button minion. It was buy one thing get second one half off so that was nice.


I been using the Hawaii lotion and been loving it so you might see a review on it.
also I can't wait to wear my ear ring and necklace and my buttons.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment