Friday, March 28, 2014

Avon Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
 I'm back with another Avon haul.
I only got a few things that I had to have and also things I order that was on back order.


I got a mark lash all you want mascara in the color Evergreen that was on sale for $3.99 Originally $10. I have never tried marks mascara so I can't wait to try it out.
The last three things I got where more of the Avon Big Color Eye Shadow pencils that I really like. The colors I got were aquamarine, smokey sage, and vanilla which they were on sale for $3.99 each originally $7.00.

Swatches:
Left to right: Aquamarine, Smokey Sage, and Vanilla


This a eye look with Aquamarine on lid and Smokey Sage on outer v. I did not use eye primer and I used black liquid eyeliner by elf.


I'm really happy what I got and really love the Avon big color eye shadow pencil in Aquamarine.

Until next time.
Happy shopping and enjoy the show.
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment