Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Wal-Mart and Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MakeupJunkieandFangirl followers.
 I hope everyone had a good St. Patrick's Day.

I so excited to show you guys what I got today.

I got the Frozen which came out today on Dvd and Bluray. If you love Disney like I do you will love this movie. It was on sale for $19.96 was $27.96.
I also got a candle by Mainstays in the sent peach & mango which is really good smelling this is my second one I bought and wanted another one just in case.
The last thing I got at Walmart was a nail Polish by Pure Ice in the color Looks Like Rain it was on sale for .50 cents was $1.97.

Then I went to the Dollar Tree and I found a lot of the Maybelline Fashion Print Nail Stickers. I never tried them before and figured for $1, I would give them a chance. I got 4 different prints in Sapphire Jewels, Metal Prisms, Divine Crocodile, Midnight Lace. They are original price is $7.99 or around that price.


I was so happy with my finds today and I ran home to put on Frozen.
I can't wait to try all the new nail stuff out.

Did any of my followers try anything I got in my haul or love Frozen like I do?

Until next time.
Happy Shopping and Enjoy the Show.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment