Friday, March 14, 2014

St.Patty's Day Theme Smokey Eye Look

Hello I'm back with another smokey eye look.
This smokey eye look is a St.Patty's theme. It's a green with a hit of gold in the inner corner of my. yes.


What I used for this look:


Jordana Double Effect the yellowish gold color (inner corner of eye on top base)
Wet n Wild single Brulee (brow bone)
Wet n Wild I Dream Of Greenie eyelid color lime green (crease)
Loreal 24hr infallible golden emerald (eyelid and bottom lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 gilde-on eye pencil graffiti (bottom lash line)
Milani liquif'eye metallic eye liner pencil gold (inner corner of eye base)
Avon big color eye pencil celadon (base on eye lid only)
Sephora perfecting eye primer (all over eye lid and brow bone)

I'm really happy how this St.patty's day smokey eye look came out and might wear this on Monday St.Patty's day.
I'm really happy I found the loreal eye shadow its so pretty.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Mel

Also don't forget to check out the other smokey eye looks below:


No comments:

Post a Comment