Friday, March 21, 2014

Gold and Green Smokey Eye

Hey my MakeupJunkieandFangirl followers,
I'm back with another smokey eye look as you can see. 
This time I did a gold and green look using my Wet n Wild spring palette.



The products I used for this look:


Avon: daring definition black ( top lid eye liner)
Wet n Wild: Brulee ( brow bone color)
Wet n Wild: Walking the Red Carpet (eyelid gold color on my eyelid)
Avon: Irresistibly Sexy Mascara
Sephora: Perfecting eye primer
Urban Decay  24/7 gild-on eye pencil: graffiti (on bottom lash on the corner)
Milani liquif' eye metallic eye liner pencil: gold (all over lid as a base for eyelid color and on lower lash line)
Jordana: Double Effect ( used only the green in crease)
Loreal 24hr infallible: golden emerald ( outer v blend to crease color and on bottom lash line ).

I'm really happy how this smokey eye look came out.
I wore it for St. Patty's Day and I think I like this one better than the green smokey eye look I did last week. I'm in love with the new limited edition Wet N Wild palette and will be doing more smokey eye looks with this palette.

Until next time.
Happy Shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Mel

Don't forget to check out the other girls smokey eye looks below 




No comments:

Post a Comment