Monday, March 3, 2014

Big Lots 20% off Haul

Hello I'm back with another Big Lots Haul.
 I went on Saturday with dad to check what they had at Big Lots because they were having the 20% off with your buzz card. So of course I found some nail polish that had to have and my dad bought for me. Thank Dad :0)


I got another Sephora by O.P.I in the color Beam Me Up Hottie! which is pretty rainbow hex glitter. I also got two Revlon nail polishes in the color Indigo Night which is a pretty bright cream  blue and Amethyst which is pretty purple with some pink fine shimmer.

The Sephora by O.P.I was $1.80 with 20% off = $1.44
The Revlon was $1.50 with 20% off = $1.20 each
So we saved .96 cents
But still save alot compared to the original price
Sephora by O.P.I was $9.50 each
Revlon was $4.99 each
So I saved $15.64 from the the original price.

I really happy with my new nail polish and is using one in my nail art for nubs this week so check that out.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment