Friday, March 7, 2014

Green Smokey Eye Look

Hello I'm back with another smokey eye look. This time I wanted to try out my wet n wild trio called I dream of greenie. So this look that came out of that palette.

natural light No flash

natural light no flash

Indoor lighting no flash

Indoor lighting no flash
I'm sorry for the picture some reason my eyeshadow was looking blue because it was so cloudy outside when I took the pictures. The color looks closer to indoor images I took.

The products I used for this look:
I only used two colors from the trio they were the browbone color and the crease color.
Wet n Wild single eyeshadow Brulee, Wet n Wild eyeshadow trio I Dream of Greenie, UD 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in Graffiti, Milani liquif' eye liner pencil in black, Avon Big color eyeshadow pencil in Celadon, Sephora Perfecting eye primer.
Other then the bad lighting I happy how my green smokey eye look came out. I can't wait to try another eye look with this trio palette.

I hope you enjoy my green smokey eye look.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Mel

Also don't forget to check out the other girls smokey eye looks below.

No comments:

Post a Comment