Friday, March 7, 2014

Avon Haul and swaches

Hello I'm back with another Avon Haul.
I got two of the Avon metallic liquid eye liners in Gold Flash and Electric Blue. They were on sale for $3.99 each.
Here is the swatches from left to right Electric Blue and Hold Flash:
I also got a sample size of one my favorite lip gloss colors mirage which they no longer have :0( so order one before they are gone. It was $1.99 I was kinda disappointed with the Gold Flash because it is not as gold that thought it should be and might be too light to show up on my eyes but I love the Electric Blue.

Swatches:
with flash

Without flash
I also got the dual ended nail brush and dotting tool. I really like my other double ended dotting tool from Avon so I thought I would give this new one a try for only $1.99. This dotter is little bit smaller than the smallest on other dotter.

The last thing I got was Avon nail experts cuticle scrub on sale for $3.99. I have a problem with dry cuticles so I figured I would give it a try.

I can't wait try out all of my new stuff.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment