Friday, March 28, 2014

Gold and Brown Smokey Eye

Hello MJF followers,
I'm back with a gold and brown smokey eye look for smokey eye Friday.
 I used the wet n wild LE spring palette walking the red carpet.



The products I used:
Wet n Wild LE Spring Palette Walking the Red Carpet (gold eye lid color on right side of palette and brown crease color on the left side outer v and used the lighter brown eyelid color on the left side for transition color in crease)
Wet n Wild single eye shadow brulee (brow bone color)
Avon Big Color Eye Shadow Pencil in Vanilla (Eye lid to crease as base)
Sephora Perfecting eye primer
E.L.F liquid eye liner in black

I'm really happy how this look came out and I'm loving this Wet n Wild LE palette.

Until next time.
Happy shopping and enjoy the show.
Mel

Also don't forget to check out the other smokey eye looks ;0)






No comments:

Post a Comment