Monday, March 3, 2014

Target and Dollar Tree Haul

Hello I'm back with another haul. 
This time is from Target and the Dollar Tree.
 On Thursday I went to Target and the Dollar Tree with my mom.

At Target I found a two pack of EOS lip  balms which I do not have in my eos collection and I had to have it so my mom got it for me. Thanks mom :0) The two flavors in the pack was the Strawberry Sorbet and Passion Fruit which is not sold separately.
This two pack was $5.00 and when they sold separately at target they are $2.99. So I saved .98 cents buying them together.
I also got Star Wars sticky notes with yoda on them and if you know me then you know I love star wars and yoda so I had to get them. They was a $1.00.


Then we went to the Dollar store and bought some Easter  basket stuff for my cousin because they run out of Easter stuff fast. So I had to look in makeup section and found so really cool nail art stickers that are usually $2.00-$3.00 so for dollar it was a good deal.


I can't wait to try out all of my new stuff.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment