Friday, May 16, 2014

Grocery Outlet Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here with a few things I bought from two different trips to Grocery Outlet.

I bought two of my favorite makeup wipes by epielle in vitamin C.
I really like the epielle cleansing tissues because they have a lot different scents. So you don't have stick to one scent. I have tried three different kinds but I like this one and citrus one which is the same as this one in scent. I usually by them at big lots for $1.00 but at Grocery Outlet they were 99 cents so I save 2 cents lol. When you see this scent you have buy them because they sell out.


I found some cosmetic applicators by royal for 99 cents which I was getting low of my other bag of them that I bought at dollar tree.
I also found a Milani Haute flash full coverage shimmer lip gloss in the shade In a Flash which is pretty purple with blue and purple sparkles for $1.99 regularly $7.99. I got the Milani Lip Flash gloss pencils in three colors and when I bought them at Dollar Tree I did not by the color In a flash so know have it the gloss.
The last thing I got is L'oreal Paris color riche balm in the color Sundays by the seine for $2.99 regularly $8.49. I saw this balm there before but passed on buying it and this time I figured I give it a try.

I wait to try on my new lip products :0)

What do you think of my haul?

Until next time my MJF followers.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment