Friday, May 2, 2014

Light Blue Smoky Eye

Hello my MJF followers,
I have another smoky eye look for smoky eye Friday.
This weeks is a light blue with reddish brown and sparkly black.


The products I used this week:

E.L.F liquid eyeliner black
E.L.F Eyelid Primer pearl
NYX jumbo eye pencil milk
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow brulee
Heaven daisy crazy eyeshadow dasiy crazy (crease color and transition color to brow bone color)
Milani eyeshadow Caribbean Sea (lid color)
Milani baked eyeshadow mix it up (outter v color)

I forgot that I had these Milani eyeshadow so I decided to use them this week.
I love milani eye shadows can't wait to get more of them.
I also used the Heaven eyeshadow that I fixed and If you have not check it out here is the link: http://makeupjunkieandfangirl.blogspot.com/2014/04/how-i-fixed-my-broken-eyeshadow.html
I'm really happy and love this weeks smoky eye look.

What do you think of my smoky eye? 

Until next time.
Happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Mel




2 comments: