Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Big Lots Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
This past weekend I went two Big Lots and you know I love Big Lots because they  have makeup for good prices.

I got two of the new SoftLips Cube in pomegranate blueberry and fresh mint for $3.50 each. I been wanting to try these out because I really like eos lip balms but feel they dry my lips sometimes so I figured I try these. I also got another Softlips in stick form in the flavor Jelly Bean for $1.00. I also got a Revlon Colorburst lip butter in Creamsicle for $2.00 because I have not tried any of there lip butters.



The last thing I got was an E.L.F nail polish in Teal Blue. I have not tried any of E.L.F nail polishes so I figured for $.95 cents. I would give it a try. 

I can't wait to try of stuff I got at Big Lots :0)

What do you think of my haul?

Until next time.
Have a nice rest of the week.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment