Monday, May 19, 2014

Dollar Tree and Wal-Mart haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with another haul from Dollar Tree and Walmart.

At the Dollar Tree store I found a lot of things that I liked the first thing was a Profusion halo-the palette it has 6 pretty eye shadows and I swatched this palette and I think they are a really nice eye shadows not powdery at all. They are very pigmented as well a soft and creamy. I got NYC hd color trio eye shadow in water colors and did swatch them to see if they were not powdery but one of the colors is and that id the blue but I will see how it looks on my eyelid later.
I also got two of the Sally Hansen Salon Effects In Prep's Cool and Tri-Bal It On. I figured I try them out when I go on Vacation when I can't paint my nails. But I have not tried any of the salon effects so I will let you know if I like them.
I also got a pack of traveling tissues for my purse because I always need tissue on hand.

At Wal-mart I got three of the Pure Ice Polishes from the new sparkling sea collection. The colors I got are Sparkling Seas, Sea Glass, and Splash! they were $1.95 each. Sparkling Seas and Sea Glass reminds me of one of my favrite polishes by pure ice which is called Over You which has the same glitter but has a light blue jelly base. I also got one of the Rimmel London 60 seconds in the color Get Your Shades On on sale for $1.50. I got E.L.F wet gloss lash & brow clear mascara for a $1.00 because I been wanting to try it and see if can tame my crazy brows.


The last thing I got from Wal-mart was season 2 of the Middle for $9.95. I really love this show and I got season 1 for Christmas so when I saw the season 2 for $9.95. I had to get it.

What do you think of my haul?

Until next time.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment